Guidelines for Psychobiography-You DO NOT need to include an abstract!
1) Introduction-the first paragraph of the paper will introduce the personality theorist you have selected and the issues you will be discussing in the paper.
2) Tell why you selected this particular theorist to read and write about for this project.
3) Give a brief biography of the theorist, including but not limited to birth date, place of birth, family of origin, education, career choices, relationships (including marriages etc), children, friends, and any other information that is pertinent. All information must be properly referenced using the APA guidelines. Reference material may be biographical or autobiographical.
4) Summarize the theorist’s personal life, for example, why did he/she make certain choices? What was unique or inspirational about this individual? Review the impact of his family, education, friends, religion etc. on his/her personality development and personality TRAITS.
5) Briefly discuss the history of the times in which the theorist lived and how it impacted on the theorist and his/her personality theory.
6) Explain how ONE of the following theoretical paradigms can be applied to the theorist’s personality development (to be assigned by the instructor) Within the paradigm you choose, you can use one or more of the theorists. DESCRIBE HOW THE THEORIST’S PERSONALITY HAS BEEN INFLUENCED BY ENVIRONMENTAL REINFORCEMENTS, CONDITIONING, MODELING. HOW WOULD THE PERSON HAVE DEVELOPED UNDER DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS? USE THEORIES OF SKINNER OR BANDURA.
PREFER FOR TUTOR TO HAVE ONLINE BOOK APP SO THEY CAN REFER TO THE BOOK FOR MOST OF THE INFORMATION.
THE BOOK IS TITLED: JUNG THE MYSTIC BY GARY LACHMAN
BE SURE TO CITE AFTER EVERY STATEMENT TAKEN OUT OF THE BOOK.
AN ADDITIONAL ONLINE SOURCE IS REQUIRED BUT HAS TO BE A BIOGRAPHY OF JUNG ALSO!