Case study analyses only in Chapter 5
• Diagnosis: identify the organizational weaknesses within the relevant area in the school/ school system using the appropriate prompts.
• Prescription: suggest interventions to resolve all the organizational weaknesses identified in the diagnosis.
Chapter 5 page 81 Communication:
• How effective is the communication process?
• Is the correct communication style utilized under the proper conditions?
• What barriers to communication exist?
• Does communication include feedback where appropriate?
• Is there a climate of mutual trust and respect?
• Are active listening and other techniques that improve the communication process used?
• Do individuals use assertive, nonassertive or aggressive communication?