courtesy and respect
a lesson plan on courtesy and respect. Use this information as a guide and expand on it. Please use evidence based article and research to support evidence and findings. Please research on HCHAPS Domain of courtesy and respect. The target score is 86.8 and our unit is currently at 68.2. so we need to improve on courtesy and respect domain.
• To use evidence base practice as a guide to improve HCHAPs scores on courtesy and respect domain
• To promote an environment that encourage patient’s respect and courtesy
• To enhance patient satisfaction and engagement
• To promote a culture of caring and compassion
• To exercise therapeutic communication between nurses and patients
Methodology – I want you to make a lesson plan and find case studies to educate staff.
Length of presentation: 20minutes
CONTENT OUTLINE – Please focus on these content area.
• What is Respect?
• What is Courtesy?
• Therapeutic Communication
• Avoiding slangs such as calling patient “sweety”, “honey”,
• Spending time with patient and not rushing
• How to show respect.
• Taking the time to explain things to patient during admission, chemotherapy, discharge, change in treatment, new medication etc
• Responding to call bell
• Behavioral – Being pleasant, smiling, body gestures
provide evidence based practice guideline. Please provide statistic to support evidence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more