Read the Consensual Relationship Agreements case study located in Chapter 2. In Questions 1 and 2, focus on nonethical ramifications (save any discussion of ethics for Question 3).
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Argue for the use of Consensual Relationship Agreements (CRAs) in your current (or future) workplace.
2. Create a counter argument against the use of CRAs in your current (or future) workplace.
3. Discuss the ethical principles involved in the use of CRAs.
4. Create at least one (1) other option besides CRAs that would address workplace romances.
5. Include three (3) external peer-reviewed sources to support your position.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the relationship between the basic organizational behavior models of individual, group, and organizational processes and the productivity of an organization.
• Examine how ethical decisions are made within organizations.
• Explore how individual differences, personality traits, and perspectives impact the productivity of an organization.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
• Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.