Daoism, Confucianism, and Shinto Summary
Complete all three parts of the assignment. Use Experiencing the World’s Religions and other sources in your research as you respond.
Write a 75-word response for each of the following questions:
1. Describe the principles of yang and yin.
2. The main scripture in Daoism is the Daodejing (Tao Te Ching). What is the history and importance of this text for the tradition?
3. How are Daoist ideals expressed through art? Offer several examples.
4. What challenges does Daoism face in the modern world?
5. Explain a situation to which following the Daoist principle of wu wei might be beneficial to you or others. In what situation might following the principle of wu wei be harmful in some way?
Write a 175- to 350-word summary on Confucianism that addresses the following topics:
• What are the Five Great Relationships? • How is the morally upright person to act? • What is the role of Confucianism in Chinese culture and society today?
Write a 175- to 350-word summary of Shinto practices that still exist today.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more