Chose a model that could be used in an organization to evaluate or measure the learning and development functions.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the model you have chosen. Include a visual of the model in the appendix. The appendix page is not part of the eight to ten (8-10) page count requirement. You do not need to re-create the model, just provide an image.
2. Discuss the modelï¿½s strengths and weaknesses, basing your discussion on at least three (3) peer-reviewed sources.
3. Identify the type of organizations where this model could be applied effectively and where it might not be applied effectively.
4. Revise the model in a way that permits you to make the model more effective for use in other organizations.
5. Discuss briefly how the changes made to the model will produce greater efficiency and results for organizations.
6. Evaluate how organizations can use this revised model to foster organizational learning.
7. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more