HCS 535 Week 5: Individual Health Campaign – Part II – Essay Paper
Resources: Health Campaign – Part I and the Health Campaign grading criteria on the student website
Develop Part II of a health campaign plan. Part II focuses on assessment and planning for a health campaign.
Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word analysis of the population and resources for your health campaign. Building on the Part I submission, provide the following:
1. Summarize Part I in a single paragraph as part of your introduction to create the context for Part II.
2. Describe how the target population is defined at the national level and compare how these data may differ in the defined community, relating to the nationally identified objective specific to the issue you identified in Part I.
3. Describe the target population’s incidence, prevalence, and mortality differences between the national and state level.
5. Compare institutional and community leadership roles in responding to these targeted health objectives.
6. Describe any economic factors and funding intervention strategies that will address the issue.
7. Describe the role of social marketing in promoting public health related to your chosen issue.
Reference your readings and at least five peer-reviewed articles.
Format the analysis consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more