In your Learning Journal you will:
• Describe the theories, concepts and evidence related to your chosen subtopic;
• Draw relevant examples from work, family and/or your everyday life;
• Incorporate readings prescribed for the subtopics you have chosen, including the textbook;
• Refer to learning exercises from tutorials and content from lectures.
• Reflect on your learning as represented in your Learning Journal.
To complete your Learning Journal you will need to:
• Prepare for tutorials through completion of the Workbooks;
• Read the relevant readings and sections of the textbook;
• Attention and participate in tutorials;
• Reflect on tutorials in relation to your chosen subtopics.
A discussion forum will be set up for questions about this assignment.
Format and structure of Reflection (Learning Journal) 2
The format for your ‘Learning Journal’ is prescribed – you must stick to the format provided below.
You must replicate the headings listed below as your headings. That is, you type (or copy and paste) the
questions below for each section.