Bluesky Systems is a software development company that builds software components for a variety of private and government clients. Their current infrastructure is outdated and has been prone to being attacked by hackers that have exploited vulnerabilities in their current DNS causing serious down time. In the last 4 years Bluesky has had to recover from numerous disasters due to a lack of any good business continuity planning. Remote access to the two existing sites is allowed using Cisco VPN technology. This has caused numerous security issues because of missing security patches, outdated AV signatures and missing OS patches and updates.
Bluesky currently has 45 employees in their Tucson location and 15 in their Phoenix location. Bluesky is preparing to add another remote site in Sierra Vista to support their military contracts scheduled to be awarded in 2012. The Sierra Vista location will add another 12 employees to the network. Bluesky needs to bring their current infrastructure into strict compliance with government security as a trusted network with access to government data. Bluesky Systems needs to upgrade their current infrastructure of Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008. The move is designed to improve over all server performance, security, application and data provisioning, monitoring, and business continuity. This is will also begin the process of bringing Bluesky into compliance as a trusted government network.
Bluesky has a main site located in Tucson Arizona with one remote site located Phoenix, Arizona. Another remote site is proposed for 2012 for Sierra Vista, Arizona which add an additional 12 employees. The three sites will be connected via a VPN connection built between their three ASA firewalls. The existing two sites are configured as follows.
The Blue Sky internal domain located in Tucson, called bluesky.local has two domain controllers. All servers run Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition. All client computers run either Windows XP, or Windows 7.
Rosa Ruiz, director of technology at Blue Sky has asked you to design a new networking infrastructure for the company.
1. A parallel network installation deploying new hardware and/or virtualization is used to replace the existing infrastructure. The existing network is left in place until a time that the network is no longer needed.
2. All proposals should have the following services and server roles present.
e. Security policy
g. Backup and recovery
h. Remote access
i. Continuity planning
3. Your proposal should begin with an executive summary of the proposed Server 2008 deployment for Bluesky Systems.
4. Your responsibilities for the server deployment begins at the clients demark for all three sites. No changes to any router, ASA firewall or VPN is needed.
5. Your proposal will be written using either MLA or APA formatting. Use one or the other but remain consistent throughout your proposal. Your proposal will have a cover sheet, be double spaced, include an executive summary, network diagram and have a minimum of 1000 words. There is no word limit so if you need to add more than the 1000 words, feel free to do so. Be sure to cite your sources using the proper MLA or APA formatting
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more