Using the product, a floppy disk provide a plan to reposition this product or service to a new target market. Remember this could mean a new use for the product or service you have chosen.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss this product in terms of its repositioned target market demographics using U.S. Census Data.
2. Determine the types of research needed to reposition this product or service.
3. Discuss the method(s) you would use to increase adoption rates.
4. Determine if a new service component will provide new interest in this product or service.
5. Anticipate the most likely distribution problems you would encounter and how you would address them.
6. Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentÂ’s name, the professorÂ’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Examine the marketing planning process, market segmentation, and the development of the key elements of a marketing strategy.
2. Apply the major elements in product strategy for both goods and services, including the concept of the product life cycle, product mix, and the product development process.
3. Describe the process of market research and various marketing research methods.
4. Describe logistics and marketing distribution channels and explain the role of various wholesaling and retailing intermediaries.
5. Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing.
6. Write clearly and concisely about marketing using proper writing mechanics