NAPSRx® Online Exam MCQ (***** 144 Correct out of 160 *****)
NAPSRx® Pharmaceutical sales training manual
If you want to do online exam & get clear, I will attend and clear for you Or You can purchase this NAPSRx® Exam MCQ Quiz Solution and esily pass with 91% score.
Just Few Question are Below ( In answer there are total 160 Question )
- How are drugs sorted into therapeutic groups and classes?
- first by the conditions that they are used to treat. and then by their mechanisms of action
- first by their mechanisms of action. and then by their therapeutic effects
- first by their side effects. and then by their therapeutic effects
- first by their toxicity. and then by their effectiveness
- Bone marrow transplants…
- require that the patient first undergo chemotherapy or radiation to kill the diseased stem cells and promote white blood cell production.
- are a type of stem cell therapy. unless patient’s own cells are reinjected.
- are always a type of stem cell therapy.
- can help people with leukemia. a condition in which the body does not produce enough white blood cells.
- What does AMA stand for?
- American Medical Academy
- American Medical Accreditation
- American Medical Association
- Association of Medical Assistants
- What section of a drug’s package insert describes situations in which the drug should not be used because the risks outweigh the therapeutic benefits?
- adverse reactions
5 What is tertiary care?
- adding medications together to achieve a better clinical effect
- highly specialized medical and surgical care provided by a large medical center for unusual or complex medical problems
- receiving medical or surgical care that does not require an overnight stay in the treatment facility
- seeing a physician for routine checkups and general healthcare
- Which of the following is NOT one of the stages in the classic approach to brand development strategy covered in your manual?
- brand personality
- brand positoning
- brand quality
- brand values
7 What are vasodilators used to do?
- decrease vascular resistance and increase blood flow
- mimic pathogens to stimulate the immune system
- narrow the blood vessels
D.stimulate the CNS to make the heart beat faster
- What is the name of the condition that occurs after a specific dose of a drug is given at such regular intervals that absorption and elimination (and therefore drug plasma concentration) have become fairly constant?
- steady state
- Which statement is TRUE about ocular administration?
- Ocular administration is primarily for drugs that must cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Ocular administration is used primarily to treat the eye.
- Ocular administration is used when a drug must enter the bloodstream immediately.
- Ocular administration is used when a drug must produce immediate effects on the brain or spinal cord.
- Which entities invest’s the most money in pharmaceutical R&D?
- Canadian pharmaceutical companies
- the NIH
- the U.S. Government
D.U.S. pharmaceutical companies
- How are most drugs excreted?
- via the bloodstream
- via the heart
- via the kidneys
- via the skin
- Over the last few decades, what has happened to legal limitations on sales’ reps discussions about off label uses?
- Limitations have decreased.
- Limitations have increased significantly.
- Limitations have increased slightly.
- Limitations have remained about the same.
- What does it mean if two drugs are at parity?
- Both drugs are essentially in a neutral position.
- Both drugs are generics.
- Both drugs have exclusive preferred status.
- The two drugs are bioequivalent.
15 Who is most likely to benefit from electronic sampling programs?
- Everyone would benefit equally from electronic sampling programs
- physicians in hospitals who are too busy to see representatives
- physicians in rural areas who are not as frequently visited by representatives
- physicians in urban areas who are too busy to see representatives
…………………………….upto 160 Question