Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Reflect on a time when you or someone else’s good intentions created poor results. Explain these four (4) aspects:
1. The situation
2. The rationale for your actions
3. The specific poor results
4. The individuals, people, or groups that were affected, and how they were affected
2. Using systems thinking, apply Senge’s concepts of “dynamic complexity” and “circles of causality” to the situation and explain the interactions and relationships.
3. Illustrate your situation with a simple diagram (e.g., Senge, Chapter 5.)
4. Explain how you can use this example to anticipate other problematic situations in the future.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Analyze the shifts in organizational structure and processes to create a learning organization.
2. Use technology and information resources to research issues in developing a learning organization.
3. Write clearly and concisely about developing a learning organization using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more