Case Study: Clinical Supervision
For this assignment, you will refer to the Course Case Study. Reread the case study, looking specifically at issues related to clinical supervision. Examine the ACA’s ethical guidelines related to the issue of supervision in Section F and answer the following questions:
· Explain the ethical issues related to the supervisor.
· Explain the ethical issues related to the supervisee/student.
· Examine the influence of your own personal values as it relates to the issues presented in the case.
· Compare the violations to the APA’s ethical standards and describe the similarities or differences in the ethical code using the following websites:
· Imagine you are a member of the ACA ethics committee. Describe the recommendations you have for the supervisor.
· Describe the recommendations you have for the supervisee/student.
Save the paper as AU_PSY430_M4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more