The topics to be addressed in your essay are:
1. A brief review of the application of BI technologies on universities in general.
2. A description of the organisation including the business area of interest and the available datasets (existing or possible to be obtained either internally or externally).
3. Explain the application of the CRISP-DM process on your chosen area of interest; describe the types of data, give examples of data mining questions; explain what techniques could be used to address these questions and the expected results from the analysis; explain the evaluation process, explain how these results could be taken into consideration in a decision making context.
4. Discuss the implications of your proposed approach for your chosen area of interest and the organisation.
￼Page 1 of 2 BMAN72272 Individual Essay
Below is an indication of the parts that your essay should include, together with an indication of the overall weighting attached to each part.
1. A review of BI technologies for universities of about two pages (overall weighting 10%)
2. The description of the organisation of about two pages (overall weighting 10%)
3. The CRISP-DM process of about four pages discusses the application of the CRISP-DM process on your chosen area; discusses the business problem, the dataset, the analysis, expected results and their evaluation (overall weighting 40%)
4. The implications of about two pages discusses the main benefits of your analysis, possible drawbacks and issues of concern and draws your overall conclusions (overall weighting 20%)
5. Use of sources, presentation and language, references (overall weighting 20%)
Advice on the presentation of the essay
Your essay should not be longer than 10 A4 pages, excluding title page, appendices and references.
Text – 12 points of Times New Roman and justified within margins
Margins – approximately 2cm
Use italics only when you wish to emphasise a statement or citation
Use underscores sparingly and only if they improve the readability of the text
Use the reference style and format as in a published book or article
Make good use of bullets and numbering to highlight the important points
Use figures and examples to illustrate your ideas and concepts. Figures may be drawn using applications such MS Power Point, Excel, and then inserted into the Word
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers