Written presentation: Legal Bases, regulations and fraud detection
With this task, you will deliver your final written presentation, with the remainder to work and deliver this module.
In this module you are going to write and deliver your written presentation where you will argue and discuss two topics.
Select (2) Two of the four (4) items below so that you develop your final work: Your writing should not exceed three (3) pages.
1. Rules of evidence
Select a case from those discussed in the course and then analyze it, submit a summary thereof, with the relationship that exists as to the rules of evidence.
2. Legal framework for the different types of fraud, crimes and financial crimes
By submitting a graphic organizer, explained the legal framework for the different types of fraud, crimes and financial crimes.
3. Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
In developing the content should answer the following questions:
• What motivated the establishment of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002?
• What responsibilities are attributed to management under this law?
• How does this law on the control of financial health in companies?
4. Risk of a corporation to financial fraud
In developing the content identified about ENRON. To search, use the phrases: “Enron fraud” or “Enron fraud”.
• Develop your writing by focusing on answering the following questions:
1. Who is affected when a corporation fails to risk management to financial fraud?
2. How can you control the exposure to financial fraud?
3. What is the role of external auditors to assess the risk to financial fraud in companies that perform audit work?
4. What would you recommend to prevent the external auditors overlooked applying control tests and tests
5. Substantive when analyzing the financial statements of corporations?
You’ll deliver your work in the following format:
• Cover 1 (1 point)
• Cover 2 (1 point)
• Table of Contents (1 point)
• Introduction (7 points)
• Subject Module 2 (this score is awarded in Module 2)
• Subject Module 3 (this score is awarded in Module 3)
• Topics of Module 4 (40 points)
• Conclusion (5 pts.)
• References (5 pts.)
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers