(1) to describe U.S. GAAP and International GAAP (i.e., IFRS)
(2) to evaluate those GAAP’s in the selected topic.
The research activities should include the following items in the chosen topic:
(1) nature of accounting issues
(2) historical background of the accounting rules in U.S. and International;
(3) recognition and measurement rules;
(4) presentation and disclosure rules; and
(5) future development along with the harmonization efforts of FASB and IASB.
The group project should be based on the group’s own research and genuine ideas; otherwise, the project should be considered to be unacceptable.
1. Our group assigned to do the topic of Lease.
2. My part is No (2) above which is “historical background of the accounting rules in U.S. and International” .
3. I want to a writer who has Accounting backgroud to do my order.
4. The order must be completely 3 Full Page.
5. Please DO NOT charge my the international transaction fee.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more