Borrowed theory are nursing theory borrowed from other disciplines. Nola Pender developed the Health Promotion Model to guide nurses in promotion of wellness and illnesses prevention. The expectancy-value theory and social cognitive theory were the two borrowed theory integrated into the Health Promotion Model (HPM). Describes how borrowed theory (expectancy-value theory and social cognitive theory) along with the HPM can be utilize to improve patient education in primary care clinic. The paper should include the following:
1. A description of a borrowed theory (expectancy-value theory and social cognitive theory) that could be applied to improve health promotion patient education in primary care clinic. Is this borrowed theory appropriate?
2. A brief history of the borrowed (expectancy-value theory and social cognitive theory) theory’s origins.
3. A discussion of how the borrowed theory (expectancy-value theory and social cognitive theory) has been previously applied.
4. A discussion of the possible application of the borrowed theory (expectancy-value theory and social cognitive theory) to improve health promotion patient education in primary care clinic.
5. How to integrate Nola Pender’s Health Promotion Model with expectancy-value theory and social cognitive theory as a solution.
-Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more