The objective of this assignment is to give you an opportunity to:
- Apply analytical skills and economic concepts to examine whether a specific trade theory (i.e. Theory of Comparative Advantage, Heckscher-Ohlin Theory etc.) matches what is seen in data.
- Learn how to write a formal report underpinned by economic logic and evidence.
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE ASSIGNMENT:
Your report should include the economic analysis of a one of the trade theories we will discuss in the class, and your own insight. You should choose any pair of countries (US can be one of them) and a good. You should test whether your theory is supported by the data. Survey or descriptive papers (reporting other people’s work/ideas on issues, historical events) or hypothetical scenarios are not acceptable.
Your final report must be typed, double spaced, and between10 to 15 pages. The assignment is in four parts; each assignment must be turned in on the date indicated; and each will be graded separately. Your target audience for the report is educated college graduates.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers