1) Interview a health care leader about a new technology he or she selected, planned for, and implemented.
2) Write a paper of 1,000–1,200 words, from your perspective, on how that process occurred, what happened, what the leader would do again, and what mistakes he or she may have made.
3) Refer to the assigned readings to incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
6) Must have acombination of the interview Q&A, and then add narrative to explore your own take-ways, learning, implications of decisions.
7) need to include conclusion et plagiarism free