Essay Requirements: This essay will be a minimum of 6 and no more than 8 pages in length. It will have a fully realized work cited page, and it will follow all MLA guidelines, possess a well-developed thesis, topic sentences, paragraphs , and smooth transitions.
For this essay you will take a stand, with the assistance of the primary text and the use of three additional sources on one of the themes: propaganda, oppression based on gender, religion, race, culture, media influence etc. and present an informed perspective on the topic/topics; however, it should also utilize the ethical/ moral principles and consequence argument’s elements to engage and persuade a neutral or resistant audience.
Lastly, Somewhere in your essay you must write counter argument(half page) directly related to your thesis statement.
—– Primary text must be “I am Malala” by Malala Yousafzai, and 3 other outside sources are needed.
1. Please choose a thesis or maing idea to analyze from Malala; this paper will be an ethical argument. The ethical argument this paper will concentrate on is defined by the text as an analysis of ethical questions from the perspective of principals and/ or consequences.
2. Choose an Evaluation method
This evaluation will focus on moral or ethical issues found within the secondary sources and their relevance to Malala……………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers