Introduction to internet Assignment
The purpose of this laboratory exercise is to introduce you to several resources available to you on most computers. At the completion of this exercise, you will have
used the Internet to search for scientific information
used the online learning program (D2L) to submit an assigment
gained familiarity with Microsoft Word.
Element to Study: Calcium
You will answer any 5 of the following questions using full sentences.
Questions to Answer:
1) What is the origin of the name of the element; why is the element named what it is named?
2) Where was the element first found?
3) What use does the element have in nature?
4) What is the cost today to buy this element and in what quantity (pounds, grams, tons)?
5 )What is the toxicity or poisonous qualities of this element?
6) What is an important industrial use of this element?
7) What are some common compounds made with this element?
8) What color is this element in its natural state?
9) Is this element hard to find (rare) or is it easy to find (abundant) and where is this element most commonly found today?
10) What is the density of this element in its natural state?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more