You and your assigned classmate(s) have formed a human resource consulting company. You have been hired to provide training to the sales force for an automobile dealership. As part of your preparation for this consulting engagement, you and your team members must determine how best to approach the automobile dealership to engage the interest of the decision makers. Your part of this assignment is to propose the types of needs assessment tools that could be used to determine how to design and develop the automobile dealership’s training programs. These could include software, models, or analysis methods. Once you complete your need assessment, you must now meet with the owner of the dealership to discuss the needs assessment.
From the perspective of a team member, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Prepare, in outline form, the process your team could use to conduct the needs assessment for your client based upon the articles you selected.
2. Identify two (2) possible impediments to this approach and discuss how you will overcome them.
3. Evaluate the feasibility of your approach to what is commonly done in the field.
4. Explain why your needs assessment is critical to the development of the training program you plan to deliver.
5. Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.