Write a financial analysis & risk management for a sport facility in Melbourne, Australia.
This assignment is about to redevelopment and renewal (Facility Feasibility Study).
My part is (financial analysis & risk management).
In this part, you should consider the following:
Sources of funding (landlord and government) (memberships/gifts)
Sensitivity analysis – other forms of Risk Management?
Itemised capital costs – lifecycle costing must be
acknowledged (justification for capital costs)
Sources of funding
Break even analysis or profit volume graph
Capital investment appraisal (payback & net present value)
OWNERSHIP & FINANCING THE FACILITY
Legal business ownership structures
– Sole proprietorship
– Joint management
WHAT ARE YOUR GROUP’S SOURCES?
– Government grants
– Sponsorship (naming rights)
– Seat preference/charter seat licenses
– In-kind contributions
WHAT TYPES OF CONTRACTS WILL YOU HAVE IN
PLACE? (RELEVANT TO CONSTRUCTION AND FINANCE)
1) Fixed Price (FP) – Lump sum
2) Cost – Plus (CP)
E.G. Employed by Owner
Fixed ⇒ Target ⇒ Cost
Price Price Plus
3) Target Price (TP) – Financial responsibilities and penalties clearly established
Also, must include a BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS and CAPITAL INVESTMENT APPRAISAL
Total costs = fixed + variable costs
Profit/loss = sales value – total costs
Contribution = sales value – variable costs
BEP = Fixed costs/contribution per unit
Payback or Net Present Value
Then, talk about the risk management of the need assessments which are:
“One of the most important attracting factors for people, becoming members of a specific sport club is the state of the facility. Considering the condition of Brunswick Velodrome in Harrison St, it is not the best any more. There are some issues that should be renewed:
– The surface of the Brunswick Velodrome. It matches the official competition standards, according to an email correspondence with the Brunswick Cycling Club, but the lines are only low visible and the bitumen is bumpy.
– The toilets and changing rooms. There are no sanitary installations except for a cabin.
– The tribune for more audience capacity.
– The lawn for becoming more attractive to use for further purposes.
3.2.5 Governmental plans and council files
– In conversation with Brunswick cycling club “there has not been any recent renovations” which means the last redevelopment was around 1955.
– A renewal is in planning process at the moment and should be finished at 2016. This improvement of the Brunswick Velodrome in Harrison St is mentioned in the final report of the community infrastructure assessment of East Brunswick.
– The village approved development plan, signed in 2012, recommends in topic 5.2 point 10 the replacement of track, pavilion and floodlighting. “………………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers