Write a financial analysis & risk management for a sport facility in Melbourne, Australia.
This assignment is about to redevelopment and renewal (Facility Feasibility Study).
My part is (financial analysis & risk management).
In this part, you should consider the following:
Sources of funding (landlord and government) (memberships/gifts)
Sensitivity analysis – other forms of Risk Management?
Itemised capital costs – lifecycle costing must be
acknowledged (justification for capital costs)
Sources of funding
Break even analysis or profit volume graph
Capital investment appraisal (payback & net present value)
OWNERSHIP & FINANCING THE FACILITY
Legal business ownership structures
– Sole proprietorship
– Joint management
WHAT ARE YOUR GROUP’S SOURCES?
– Government grants
– Sponsorship (naming rights)
– Seat preference/charter seat licenses
– In-kind contributions
WHAT TYPES OF CONTRACTS WILL YOU HAVE IN
PLACE? (RELEVANT TO CONSTRUCTION AND FINANCE)
1) Fixed Price (FP) – Lump sum
2) Cost – Plus (CP)
E.G. Employed by Owner
Fixed ⇒ Target ⇒ Cost
Price Price Plus
3) Target Price (TP) – Financial responsibilities and penalties clearly established
Also, must include a BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS and CAPITAL INVESTMENT APPRAISAL
Total costs = fixed + variable costs
Profit/loss = sales value – total costs
Contribution = sales value – variable costs
BEP = Fixed costs/contribution per unit
Payback or Net Present Value
Then, talk about the risk management of the need assessments which are:
“One of the most important attracting factors for people, becoming members of a specific sport club is the state of the facility. Considering the condition of Brunswick Velodrome in Harrison St, it is not the best any more. There are some issues that should be renewed:
– The surface of the Brunswick Velodrome. It matches the official competition standards, according to an email correspondence with the Brunswick Cycling Club, but the lines are only low visible and the bitumen is bumpy.
– The toilets and changing rooms. There are no sanitary installations except for a cabin.
– The tribune for more audience capacity.
– The lawn for becoming more attractive to use for further purposes.
3.2.5 Governmental plans and council files
– In conversation with Brunswick cycling club “there has not been any recent renovations” which means the last redevelopment was around 1955.
– A renewal is in planning process at the moment and should be finished at 2016. This improvement of the Brunswick Velodrome in Harrison St is mentioned in the final report of the community infrastructure assessment of East Brunswick.
– The village approved development plan, signed in 2012, recommends in topic 5.2 point 10 the replacement of track, pavilion and floodlighting. “………………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more