Spreadsheet Budget and Chart Analysis
• Assignment: Spreadsheet Budget and Chart Analysis
Please create a budget and chart analysis for a fictitious business. Also, please utilize the spreadsheet software Excel for this assignment. The final product will consist of two parts: a budget and a chart.
Apply formatting such as bold text, colors, etc. as appropriate.
Save your workbook in .xslx or .xls format.
Use appropriate Excel formulas.
Spreadsheet Budget Analysis and Chart Parameters:
• The budget must detail at least four expenses (rent, utilities, etc.) and show income (sales, etc.) for at least four months.
• Each expense and month should be appropriately labeled.
• The spreadsheet must use at least four different formulas (to total, add, subtract, divide, etc.)
• Must have a total column and total row
• Must have a row that has a formula showing net income after expenses
• Include a cell that shows average and maximum expenses for all months
• Include an appropriate chart showing net income for each month.