1. One sustainable way farmers can replace nutrients in the soil is:
- One sustainable way farmers can replace nutrients in the soil is:
|by using synthetic fertilizers.|
|by using herbicides.|
|through crop rotation.|
- The United States represents less than 5% of the world’s population. However, it is responsible for __________ of the world’s carbon dioxide emissions resulting from burning fossil fuels.
|less than 1%|
- Which of the following food items is actually a unique set of modified leaves?
- Which step of photosynthesis can occur during the presence or absence of light?
|The light reactions|
|The Calvin cycle|
- What are the reactants of photosynthesis?
|Carbon dioxide + glucose|
|Carbon dioxide + water + light energy|
|Water + light energy + glucose|
|Glucose + oxygen|
- Match the following terms to their definition or example.