main book : Willingham, D. T. (2009). Why Don’t Students Like School? San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
from chapter 4 to 6
other : Moreno, R. (2010). Educational psychology.
answer the following questions:
1. Willingham states that students understand new ideas by relating them to ideas they already know. Consider the subject content you will teach to students in your classroom. Describe a lesson where you can use an analogy, concrete example, or other connection to information the students already know in order to help them understand abstract material in that subject area.
2. Willingham describes two ways that teachers can help students overcome the limited size of working memory – by having them gain factual knowledge and by helping them develop automatic processes. For each, provide an example of how you might use it in the subject(s) you will teach.
3. Students cannot create new knowledge about a subject like experts can, but with help they can try to carry out processes that are automatic to an expert. Describe an activity that your students can complete with your guidance that will allow them to carry out a process an expert might conduct, even though they have limited skills…………………..
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more