“The impact of terrorism on tourism in jammu and Kashmir”.
Please make the discussion paper on this topic. Take the information from journal articles and academic readings.
The report will contain the following information:
1. Position statement (approx. 300 words) – this statement clearly indicates all the assumptions you have made about who you work for, the agency’s goals and the particular goals and objectives of the policy issue or problem that your paper is addressing. This serves as the introduction
2. Background context (approx. 1000 words) – a discussion of issues that have influenced the emergence of this particular issue, ensuring that you have researched and properly referenced your discussion
3. A statement of need (approx. 1000 words) – a background statement on why the tourism plan is needed (consider the role of government, business and other stakeholders, and its possible reasons for government intervention)
4. Scope of the proposed plan (approx. 500 words) – identification of possible policy approaches and instruments that the plan or policy will consider (this helps scope or provide direction to those who might be preparing the plan/policy)
5. Proposed process (approx. 200 words) – an outline of a proposed planning process including details of consultation, implementation and review
6. A bibliography, including at least 20 references that you have cited in the discussion paper. No more than 7 references are to be web sources and at least 10 references must be academic references.
In preparing this discussion paper you are to demonstrate your understanding of the tourism planning environment. You are also required to demonstrate a high level of professional report writing and communication skills, and critical thinking and analytical skills. As a way of demonstrating this, in your paper you are to include the following:
• Clear headings and well-structured paragraphs
• No spelling, grammatical or typographical errors
• In-text referencing and a reference list in Harvard Style as per the library style guide: http://libguides.scu.edu.au/harvard
• All data, information and sources are to be clearly acknowledged
• All quotes are to be properly referenced including author, date and page number.
Remember the quality of your paper will help to determine whether the proposed tourism plan or policy will receive government support!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more