Though each grant proposal differs based on the specific technology, program, or construction that is being requested, there are a number of common building blocks in each proposal. Describe at least 4 of the different elements below that are commonly found in grant proposals.
- Address the following in 750–1,000 words:
- Thoroughly describe at least 4 of the different elements below that are commonly found in grant proposals, and explain their importance:
- Statement of need
- Description of existing system/program/technology
- Organizational capabilities and management plan
- Program narrative/project description
- Staff task loading chart
- Project timeline
- Budget narrative
- Evaluation of the program
- Travel policy
- Dissemination of the proposal
- Be sure to reference all sources used in APA style.