Topic: Global Trade and Legal challenges for Australian companies trading with Brazil
2 industry report from Passport and 2 peer reviewed journal article
this is the address for Passport. http://www.portal.euromonitor.com.simsrad.net.ocs.mq.edu.au/portal/magazine/homemain
- To provide students with an understanding of marketing in a global environment/context.
- To develop students’ skills in the understanding of marketing strategies that can be used in a global setting.
- To analyse the factors that inter-relate in the global marketplace and determine their function in relation to marketing decisions.
- To examine the nature of cultural, social, economic and legal factors that can determine/ influence the nature of entry.
- To evaluate the strategic alternatives for entry and expansion into overseas markets.
- To understand the importance of developing in-depth appropriate strategies and tactics for each of the marketing mix elements.
For a custom paper on the above case study, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers