Bioethics assignment instructions:
Topic 2: Use of GMO mosquitoes to eradicate zika virus carrying mosquitoes
Now you need to research the topic and write a 500-1000 word (1 to 2 pages) writeup about the topic. Please use the following list of topics as a guideline to write your essay. The assignment will be written in an essay format and not in a question-answer format. Write the essay in a word document.
– Describe the issues in detail (15%)
– What type of organisms are used (10%)
– Why is this a bioethical issue, what are the repercussions of this for us, the environment and other organisms we share the planet with (30%)
– Do you support or refute the issue and why, you could take a neutral view if that is what you believe (25%)
– Do you see a solution or a way around this, so it isn’t an issue anymore? (20%)
– Well researched (5%). provide references from scientific or news articles, scientific websites, books etc. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source
– Written in a cohesive format (5%)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more