Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
The aims of this assessment are to produce a web application using ASP.Net and a MS SQL Server relational database within Visual Studio2013.
The implementation of your Web application will be based on extending the existing Medway College of Engineering application. After careful examination of the data model, you realised that the initial model need to be updated to reflect the inherent complexity of the business.
The application need to be able to record the grades of the student for each course component. Additionally, the system should hold a list of approved staff qualifications separately.
Based on the following requirements, add the appropriate entities to the data model, and include this in your report using MS Visio. Create appropriate tables and constraints to reflect the changes. You need to populate the new tables with at least 5 rows of data.
Create a set of new forms with the following functionalities:
1. Form to manage staff qualifications with the ability to insert, update and delete information.
2. Form to manage grades by lecturer and administrator with the ability to insert, update and delete information. Appropriate constraints should be put into place so that only authorised personnel are allowed to change grades.
3. Update the navigation system (i.e. tree view and breadcrumbs) to reflect the new forms.
4. Create a new style sheet, whilst ensuring that usability and accessibility issues are preserved.
You have been assigned to produce a set of deliverables outlined below:
1. Conceptual Model:
Review the model based on the new requirements. You are required to use Microsoft Visio . 20%
2. Style sheet:
Create a new style sheet from the scratch. 10%
3. Table creation:
Create the new tables in your website application, and attached them to the existing ApplicationServices database. Populate the table as required. 20%
3. Form creation:
Create all the required forms with the listed functionalities and constraints. Ensure that usability and accessibility issues are taken into consideration. 40%
3. A carefully formatted report in PDF format with a table of content, introduction, main body and conclusion and evaluation. All software used to built the system and the report should be included. A copy of the full application in zipped format. 10%
Please send me all software programs work to submit them on the Assignment. I need the website application which will be created for this assignment (web application using ASP.Net and a MS SQL Server relational database within Visual Studio2013)and the MS vision.